While attending the University of Southern California, Jonathan discovered a passion for business and left school early to partner with Jim and solve actual problems rather than study business theory in the classroom.
Jonathan typically works remotely. When not skiing, fishing, or exploring the Montana outdoors, he prefers the adventurous lifestyle of cross-country and international travel in a backpack. He’s also an artist and writer and is currently working on the world’s greatest love story.
Areas of focus
- Business insight coaching and consulting
- Business strategy and guidance
- Succession planning
- Company sustainability and health analysis
- Process-improvement consulting
- Individual tax preparation
- Business tax preparation
Niches we serve
Want to learn more about the clients we serve?Client Niches